Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I use the internet?

I use the internet for a ton of things. I use it to trade stocks, I use it to research stocks, and I use it daily to view stock quotes. It is my venue of information for the stock market basically.

I use it for research. I use it to access TCC's database for papers and I use it to research information for my car. In fact, forums are some of the most useful tools that I frequent on the internet. Through specific forums I can get an answer from other internet users who have experienced similar problems with their Acura Integras. I also research things I want to buy.

I use it to stay in touch with my family and friends through facebook. I also use email to stay in touch with my friends and family, but I also use it to communicate with anyone that I need to speak with. For instance, it has been my main way of communicating with other universities while I try to transfer out of TCC.

I use the internet to view my work schedule and sometimes I use the internet to trade my shifts at work with my colleagues.

I use the internet to view my pay stub.

I use the internet to pay bills and view my bank accounts.

I use the internet to purchase items that range from clothes, to white chocolate syrup (for coffee), to tail lights for my car, to books.

I use the internet to keep up with current events through yahoo's main page.

I take classes through the internet, which involves assignments, tests, quizzes, and discussion board posts.

I am currently using the internet to try and build websites through html. The internet allows me to view the website I am making.

I use the internet to watch video clips on youtube, sometimes for humor and sometimes to show me how to do something.I also listen to music and download music through the internet.

I use the internet to check movie times, to view menus at restraunts, to get directions to a certain place, to view availability of hotels, to see my grades for my classes, to learn strategies for video games, apply to universities, and a lot more that I can't think of at this moment.

5 comments:

  1. We provide entire gamut of financial services to investors and traders with special emphasis on nifty futures, futures tips and stock futures.
    DreamGains Financials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I realise you've not posted anything for a while, but you seem to have some idea of the markets. I wandered what your views are on the US debt ceiling. I've outlined mine at: http://teentraderuk.blogspot.co.uk/ and wandered if you agree with them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start! your ability to research about the market in details is very respected. Thanks for such an excellent measuring . Equity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really thanks for this great & wonder full info. it is very efficient and very interesting. i will come back to read some more info.Stock Cash Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for updating this great article with us. Looking forward for another great article. Good luck author!  mcx tips

    ReplyDelete